Famous on the stage and performance are the Lodestar Electric Chain hoists. These chain hoists are Industry recognized and legendary for many reasons:
- Excellent Design
- Quiet Operation
- Easy access to components
The Lodestar chain hoists require less maintenance and many enhanced safety features.
For more information you can visit – https://www.cmworks.com/
The benefits of superior design:
LESS MAINTENANCE & EASIER INSPECTION
- Heavy Duty DC Brake is designed for a long service life. Brake location allows for quick access and easy inspection.
- Lifetime grease-lubricated Gear Box means no oil change out is required. Precision gears provide better wear and longer life.
- Clutch located outside the Gear Box allows for easy access which eliminates the need for complete disassembly and reduces downtime.
- Easy access to the Clutch, Motor, Electrical Control Panel and Brake Assembly.
LONGER SERVICE LIFE
- Lifetime grease-lubricated Gear Box and helical gearing ensures efficient operation. Heavy duty rated motors. Hoist workmanship backed by a lifetime warranty.
- 80% reduction in sound pressure as compared to the classic Lodestar.
IMPROVED LOAD SAFETY
- Clutch is located outside the load path which prevents slipping of the load in an overload condition when brake is not powered.
IMPROVED CHAIN LIFE
- 5-Pocket Lift Wheel provides better chain and lift wheel engagement for smoother lifting and reduced vibration which equates to less wear and a longer chain life.
- Load Chain is designed and manufactured in the USA by Columbus McKinnon. Star Grade chain is zinc plated to protect against corrosion. 2-ton, single-reeved units feature 10 mm load chain as standard.
EASY ACCESS CONTROL PANEL
- With finger-safe wiring and plug and play connectors, the Control Panel allows for quick voltage change, access to terminal strips and simple fuse installation.
EXCEEDS H4 REQUIREMENTS
- Exceeds H4 requirements, engineered for high duty cycles and the toughest applications
- Lifetime grease-lubricated Gear Box means no changing and disposing of hazardous oil
- Documented RoHS compliance
- Shipped in boxes made of recycled material
- Fabric chain container and rigid hook suspension standard
- Lifetime Warranty
- Metric Rated
- CSA Approved
- Made in the USA
- Double DC Brake – Two independent acting DC Brakes for redundant braking. Field Installation Kit available.
- AC Electrical Brake
- Variable speed drive (VFD) or traditional 2 speeds available
- Primary & secondary transformer fusing
- Rotatable limit switch – Designed for quick reset of limit position
Metal and stainless steel chain containers