The Xtreme Structures Space Saving Truss is a unique truss design that allows the truss to nest on itself and stack up to 10 high on a truss dolly.
Stacking the truss 10 high allows for 150 trusses to be loaded onto a single tractor trailer, greatly reducing the number of trucks required to transport the truss.
In comparison, shipping other trusses of the same size and strength will only allow for a total of approximately 60 trusses per truck.
Watch our video to learn more about the XSF Space Saving Truss >>>
Space saving truss comes in 24” or 36” format with spigot connections.
Standard lengths for space saving truss are 10 foot, 8 foot, and 5 foot with custom lengths available upon request.
All space saving trusses include the snap braces, clevis pins and R-clips and are fabricated by AWS certified welders in the United States. The snap braces include a half coupler on one end and a snap hook on the other. The half coupler is provided as a safety mechanism to prevent the brace from falling in the event the snap hook is improperly installed by the user.
36″ Heavy Duty Space Saving Truss
36″ Heavy Duty Space Saving Truss nests on itself and stacks up to 10 high on a single truss dolly greatly reducing the truck space required for transportation.
- 36″ HD SST comes in standard lengths of 5′, 8′, and 10′ with custom lengths available upon request.
- The aluminum chords are 2″ OD x 3/8″ thick with 1.5″ OD x 1/8″ thick aluminum diagonals.
- The trusses are joined together with 3/4″ steel clevis pins through 2″ OD steel fork end connections.
- Snap braces and hardware are included.
- Fabricated by AWS certified welders in the USA.
- Powder coating available upon request in any color.
|2-Way Corner Block||X-36HDSST-375FE-CB-2|
|3-Way Corner Block||X-36HDSST-375FE-CB-3|
|4-Way Corner Block||X-36HDSST-375FE-CB-4|
|Span||Uniformly Distributed Load||Center Point Load||Third Point Loads||Quarter Point Loads||Fifth Point Loads|