Episode #6 in the XSF Truss Gallery Series looks back on some of the tradeshows, exhibits, corporate events, amusement parks, museums and events we’ve been involved in.
Perhaps you don’t think about truss everyday like we do but when you look around it may surprise you where you might find box truss, triangle truss, circular and oval truss almost everywhere! Here are some of the highlights featured in this video:
- A very large exhibit at the Guggenheim Museum – XSF was very proud to be involved with the museum and having a large facility for test fit was very advantageous for this particular project.
- Ford Motors Exhibit at AT & T Stadium, formerly Cowboy Stadium
- American Gladiators
- Toyota and Volkswagen Corporate Events
- 6 Flags Amusement Park
- The Masters Golf Tournament
- Texas Motor Speedway
- The NHL Dallas Stars and more..
There are always a growing number of requirements and guideline that must be adhered to with every job. XSF brings its vast experience and uncompromising expertise to all jobs, big or small. This video highlights the expertise of our XSF team and displays why serious companies call XSF Truss.
For the Complete XSF Video Gallery Series
Episode#1 – Outdoor and Ground Support Systems
Episode#2 – Arena and Stadium Truss Projects
Episode#3 – Inside the XSF Shot
Episode#4 – Stage and Concert Production
Episode#5 – Rigging Truss Innovations